Sales Associate - ROMAN USA Women's Luxury European Clothing Store
Job Summary: The Retail Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering a unique shopping experience to the Company’s clientele in order to help us achieve our sales and long-term customer relationship and loyalty goals.
- Acquire clients and build loyalty
- Assist clients with merchandise selection
- Gain and share product and service knowledge
- Maintain communications with clients
- Establish appointments with clients and prospective clients
- Share company, brand, and product information with clients and prospective clients
- Conduct visual merchandising efforts
- Familiarity and interest in European luxury fashion and design
- Ability to maintain an attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Ability to take initiative and accept new assignment
- Ability to serve and delight customers
- Possess problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages a plus
Additional Essential Functions:
- Standing for an extended period of time
- Sitting for an extended period of time
- Lifting or carrying large materials that are 10 pounds or more
- Use of office equipment, including cash register, telephone, and computer.
About Take 5 Global: Take 5 Global is the exclusive US distributor of the ROMAN clothing line. ROMAN USA emerges as a manifestation of Turkey’s women fashion industry leader’s expansion efforts to global markets. We are anchored in our passion for design and quality, resulting in attainable luxury: a feeling of exclusivity and a commitment to providing a constantly evolving and creative approach to styling our unique designs, delivered in a sustainable manufacturing environment. Our mission is to bring our high-quality and unexpectedly priced ready-to-wear sophisticated designs to every woman in the American market, leaving her feeling confident while wearing our fashions. Through fashion, we celebrate the woman as the center of everything we create, do and offer, beginning with our employees, extending to our partners and culminating with our customers.
This job description reflects the duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, and experience required for this job. The Retail Specialist is employed on an at-will basis, and this job description does not dictate or restrict the tasks that may be assigned to the employee(s) in the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week:
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Expected salary Employer verified
For Sales Associate at ROMAN USA
$12/hr – $18/hr